Las Vegas Automobile Accident Attorneys
Auto accident attorney in Las Vegas, NV - George T. Bochanis
How many auto accidents are there?
The Las Vegas automobile accident attorney, George T. Bochanis represents clients injured in automobile accidents and has done so since 1985.
Statistics from the Nevada Department of Transportation, show that:
- Over 43,000 people lost their lives in vehicular accidents in 2005
- Of those, Nevada had 427 vehicular deaths
- Vehicular crashes are the leading cause of death of people age three to thirty-three
- The economic costs of U.S. vehicle crashes in 2000, were approximately $230 billion
Las Vegas injury attorneys of George T. Bochanis has years of experience in handling cases regarding auto accident in Las Vegas. If you or a loved one has sustained serious injuries in a Las Vegas auto accident we can help.
Automobile accident attorney in Las Vegas
Common causes of accident injuries
Across the country and in Las Vegas, auto accidents are a major cause of injuries
and deaths. Contributing factors our Las Vegas auto accident attorney
- Alcohol and drug influence
- Inexperienced (young) drivers
- Driving distractions
- Poor road conditions
- What to do if you have an auto accident in Las Vegas
There are several actions you should take if involved in automobile accident in Las Vegas:
- Do not leave the scene, stay put.
- Call the police.
- Do not move victims—you may cause further injury by moving victims. Allow the emergency medical personnel to help accident victims.
- Do not move vehicles unless they are obstructing traffic. Warn other motorists, by placing cones or flares.
- Stay in your vehicle if you are injured and do not allow others to move you.
- Make no admissions of responsibility.
- Get medical treatment as soon as possible. Even if you feel all right you may have sustained injuries that delay in manifesting.
Exchange information with the other drivers, passengers, and witnesses involved with the auto accident, including:
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers
- Insurance company name and policy number
If possible take photos and make notes about the automobile accident including:
- Time of day
- Weather and road conditions
- Street lighting
- Location of vehicles
- Traffic signals and signage
Auto Accident in Las Vegas? - Get legal advice
If you are involved in a Las Vegas automobile accident, you may be entitled to compensation and you should seek legal counsel. Contact the Law Offices of George T. Bochanis online or call 702-388-2005 today and schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.